Roof ladders are designed for industrial or trade use and can be hooked over the ridge. Stop the ladder sliding to the left or right, and they can be supplied in a single or double extension with overall heights from 2950 mm to 7670 mm.
Rugged oval-section stiles offer the combination of lightweight usability and strength needed for roof work. The ladder is fitted with a roof hook to secure on the central ridge, with wheels to run the ladder up the roof. Protected bearers fitted at intervals help spread the load across the roof tiles.
Single Section Push Up Roof Ladders
|REL111||No of Rungs: 11 |
Extended Length mm: 3570
|REL113||No of Rungs: 13 |
Extended Length mm: 4070
|REL114||No of Rungs: 14 |
Extended Length mm: 4570
|REL116||No of Rungs: 16 |
Extended Length mm: 5070
|REL118||No of Rungs: 18 |
Extended Length mm: 5570
- Heavy duty galvanized steel hooks with aluminium crossbars give the best strength whilst remaining lightweight & easy to move around
- Large diameter wheels allow easy positioning on roof
- PVC covered bearers for improved grip & protection of roof tiles
- Suitable for all roof pitches between 25 & 55 degrees.
- Large heavy duty 33 mm square rungs with 4-way crimp & swage for comfort and grip whilst working from the roof
Industrial Roof Ladders
- Made to the same specifications as the industrial roof ladders
- Supplied with stile spigots and drop nose locking pins for a secure attachment when creating a double section industrial roof ladder.
- Application: This product is designed to be used in a more demanding and extreme industrial environment.
- These are high-quality products designed for heavy and frequent use.
|Model||Rungs||Closed Height mm||Open Height mm||Weight kg|