A range of water filled plastic road barriers designed to guide, warn and protect both the motorist and the staff and equipment on site. Suitable for roads and racing tracks and construction sites. The new BISON barrier can also be integrated with mesh and solid steel panels offering a variety of uses.
Highly visible barriers that when empty are easy to move and store but when filled with water the barrier section weighs up to 600kg providing a solid and deformable barrier that can be reused time and time again.
RB2000 Plastic Road Safety Barriers
- Overall dimensions 2000 mm Long x 1000 mm High x 400 mm Wide
- Material 100% Polyethylene
- Weight (empty) 35 kg
- Weight (with ballast) 400 kg
- Recommended fill level 33%
- Fill Cap 75 mm
- Drain Plug 1 x ¾” Threaded Plug
- Locking method Integral Double Spigot
- Maximum angle (left) 25°
- Maximum angle (right) 25°
- Colour options Yes
- Fork Lift channels Yes (2 × 50 mm x 200 mm)
- Flashing Beacons
- Mesh Panel
- Hoarding Pane
- Pedestrian Gate
- Vehicle Gate
- Flush Stop End
RB22 Barrier System Tested and Approved to BS EN1317 – N1 50Mph test
Designed to offer maximum safety, the RB22 is one of the quickest deployable Barrier Systems on the Market and with up to 200 metres per load it offers saving on labour and transport.
The RB22 is a capable Barrier System that on impact will bring an errant vehicle to a controlled stop. Manufactured from prime UV stabilized polyethylene which provides a versatile yet strong, flexible one-piece system for easy handling and instalment by your own work force or contractor with no need for crane lifting machinery for any given emergency set-up.
- Ease of Load / Unload
- Wide design fork lift slots for ease of visibility by driver.
- Quick secure pin hinge and support plates assemble for speed of set up
- Can be water filled during assembly
- Easily deployed and handled by your own work force.
Deployed with ease, the RB22 barrier system is locked together in the centre with a steel pin formation. For added strength two flat steel plates are easily fitted, making the RB22 a strong and versatile Barrier to withstand impacts from wayward vehicles.
• Fully tested system by TRL to BS EN1317 – N1 50Mph test.
• Tested freestanding – no permanent fixings
• Up to 200 metres per load
• One piece moulding no added sections
• Assembled with limited parts – no need of heavy tooling
• Securely stackable through design for transport or storage
• Wide fork lift slots at base
• On any impact if Barrier not punctured / damaged, removal from site will not be required
- Length 2000 mm
- Height 800 mm
- Width 500 mm
- Water Entry 125 mm
- Water Exit 30 mm
- Weight Empty 60 kg
- Weight Filled 600 kg
- Water Fill Height – to the top
The Bison Barrier
The unique 1 × 2 metre bison barrier weighs 35 kg when empty and 400 kg when filled with water. This newly designed ‘water filled’ Heavy Duty traffic separator is unique in the way it’s been designed and can rotate a full 90 degrees enabling contractors to box off projects providing added security.
The Pyramid Barrier comes in standard red / white colours, but can be manufactured in corporate colours at no extra cost. Weighing only 35 kg when empty and 400 kg when filled, the Bison Barrier is the No.1 choice for cost-effectiveness and effective site security and safety. The Bison barrier can be connected together, forming a complete barrier between the public and free flowing traffic. Its unique design includes Chapter 8 compliant hi-visibility strip as standard and can be used in conjunction with a selection of different fence or hoarding panels.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Attractive barrier system
- Length 2 m
- Height 1 m
- Width 400 mm
- 35 kg when empty
- 400 kg when full
- Anti Slide feature once stacked
- Red/White Hi-Visibility colours
- Ability to turn a full 90 degrees
- Unique Chapter 8 complaint strip as standard
- Can be integrated with mesh and solid steel panels