The triple aperture bins allow for larger collection capacities (225 litres) and easier segregation of waste. The top removes easily, allowing access to the three 75 litre steel receptacles.
To facilitate the recycling of materials, the Triple Recycling Bin is designed of three compartments, each labelled to indicate the type of waste that should be deposited in that section. Each bin is made with rotationally moulded polyethylene, which is extremely durable and weatherproof. The bin is supplied with 3 large capacity liners. Use the recycling bin to reduce the amount of waste that ends up in landfills and to save natural resources by recycling materials for new uses.
- Manufactured from recyclable plastic
- Three x 75 litre steel liners with a total 225 litre capacity Three separate waste streams
- Easy to clean and low maintenance
- Lid easily removed to access liners
- Durable, commercial grade quality
- UV resistant
- Personalisation available
- Free Delivery to all UK Mainland addresses
- Height 750 mm
- Length of side 930 mm
- Weight empty 35 kg
- Model reference Tressis
The triple aperture recycling bins can be finished in a range of stone effect and plain colours. Each bin can also be branded with your corporation's message or logo.
Stone effect finishes
Plain plastic finishes available.