We supply a wide range of pallet trucks aka pump trucks around the UK. The selection of pallet trucks below indicate some variety we can supply quickly from stock. Short, long, narrow, extra low profile and printers pallet trucks are featured here.
Pallet Trucks with Long Forks
Extra Long Pallet Trucks MA20 pallet trucks with long forks can be used for handling special pallets with board, glass or other unusually long loads.
They can also be used for handling two pallets simultaneously.
These pallet trucks with fork lengths of either 1500 mm, 1800 mm or 2000 mm provide an economical solution to handling unusual loads.
- Designed with extra long forks to handle extra long pallets
- 2000, 2500 and 3500 kg capacity
- Lift Height: 85-200 mm
- Nylon steer wheels and load wheels as standard for MA20 models
- Polyurethane steer wheels and load wheels as standard for PT25 & PT35 models
- Polyurethane, rubber and steel wheels also available for MA20
Options: All have a lift height from 85 to 200 mm.
|Product Code|| |
Over Forks (mm)
Standard Pallet Truck DF25
This hand pallet truck has a powder-coated finish for increased durability.
The pallet truck's hydraulic pump unit is fitted with an overload protection valve, fingertip operated controlled lowering valve and all wheels are fitted with sealed ball bearings.
All our pallet trucks come supplied with a 12-month warranty.
Technical Specifications: (DF25)
|Length of Forks:||1150 mm|
|Width over Forks:||540 mm|
|Lowered Fork Height:||85 mm|
|Raised Fork Height:||200 mm|
|Wheels:||Nylon steer wheels / single nylon load rollers|
|Approx. Weight:||80 kg|
Extra Low Profile Pallet Truck
Extra Low Profile Pallet Trucks these very low hand pallet trucks are used for handling special, very low pallets or stillages where a standard or even a low profile pallet truck will not fit.
- Designed for handling very low pallets or stillages where a standard or even low profile truck will not fit
- 1000 capacity
- Lift Height: 35 – 96 mm
- Polyurethane or Nylon steer wheels and steel load wheels
Options: Lift Height (35 – 96 mm), Wheels can be Polyurethane or Nylon
|Product Code||Fork Length (mm)||Width Over Forks (mm)||Capacity KG|
Short and Narrow Pallet Truck
Short and Narrow Pallet Trucks are heavy duty and robust built pallet trucks
These pallet trucks all have a width over forks of 460 mm with various fork lengths.
Our PT25-460 pallet trucks have an ergonomic handle with a comfortable plastic cover.
The pallet truck's hydraulic pump unit is fitted with an overload protection valve, fingertip operated controlled lowering valve and all wheels are fitted with sealed ball bearings. The wheels are made from high quality polyurethane.
- Heavy duty and robust built pallet trucks
- Ideal for use with narrow or half size pallets
- Commonly used in the printing industry
- 3 position lever
- Ergonomic handle fitted with a comfortable plastic cover
- Fingertip operated controlled lowering valve
- 2500 capacity
- All wheels are fitted with sealed ball bearings
- 460 mm wide trucks (with 800 mm or longer forks) can handle Euro pallets
- Individual Fork Widths – PT Models: 150 mm and MA Models: 160 mm.
Options: All have a capacity of 2500 KG and a lift height between 80 and 200 mm.
|Product Code|| |
Printer's Pallet Trucks
Printer's (short) pallet trucks are ideal for use with half size pallets, such as those typical in the printing industry. This model is available in two different fork sizes as standard, other forks lengths and widths are available to order.
We hold in stock printer's pallet trucks with forks:
450 x 900 mm and 450 x 1000 mm
These are the most popular Printer's pallet trucks fork sizes and are almost always in stock
We also stock other similar fork sizes including 460 x 500 mm, 460 x 600 mm, 460 x 800 mm, 460 x 1150 and 460 x 1200. We can, of course, make special printer's pallet trucks to your requirements.
If you have any such special requirements regarding printer's pallet trucks, please contact us for further details.
Technical Specifications: MA25
|Length of Forks:||900 or 1000 mm|
|Width over Forks:||450 mm|
|Lowered Fork Height:||75 mm|
|Raised Fork Height:||190 mm|