A conveyor system simply takes a product from point A to point B. As conveyors have evolved along with automation and I.T. the systems that can now be implemented during the product's trip are almost limitless.
Different Types of Conveyor Systems
- Versatile mobile conveyor system
- Improves productivity & reduces manual handling
- Ideal for warehouse & industrial applications
- Extends to suit changing applications & closes for efficient storage
- Can be stretched around corners
- High impact PVC Skate wheel & roller models available
- Height adjustable from 650 mm to 1100 mm
- Supplied as standard with handles & 100 mm swivel braked castors
- Rated at 80 kg per metre
- Axle pitch when fully extended 125 mm
- All steelwork protected with a bright zinc plated finish
- Options include end stops & hooks to connect multiple conveyors
Available on request
- Bright zinc plated steel roller & skate wheel models
- Height ranges of 450-700 mm or 900-1200 mm
- Heavy-duty models
- Different lengths & widths
- Roller end stops
Please call for details
Medium Duty Belt Conveyors
- Motorized drum drive belt conveyor ideal for warehousing & light industrial use.
- Smooth faced anti-static PVC belt, supplied with variable speed controller with forward & reverse function.
- Rated at 30 kg per running metre, uniformly distributed load. Runs from a 230V (single phase) supply.
- A complete range of belt conveyors, including inclined, mezzanine floor & vehicle loading conveyors available on request.
With all conveyor systems, it is imperative that the design and implementation works for your specific requirements and, at the end of the day, it works more efficiently and has better value than your existing method.
- Most efficient use of space
- Less reliant on manual labour
- Maximizes production output
- Reliable and cost-effective
We manufacture fully automated conveyors systems that incorporate all types of conveyors, including belt conveyors, roller conveyors and slat band conveyors.
Conveyor systems can be manufactured in mild steel, aluminium or stainless steel or a mixture of.
Mild steel, Stainless steel, Plastic, Nylon, Rubber, Mesh, Slats
- Powered roller conveyor systems
- Roller conveyors
- Waste conveyor system
- Vertical goods lift
- Partial incline conveyor
- Incline belt conveyors
- Heavy-duty press conveyor
- Press conveyor
- Mezzanine floor conveyors
- Vehicle Loading and unloading conveyors