Telescopic Gravity Track Conveyor. A simple arrangement of sections of gravity roller track linked together by sliding transfer sections to provide a useful means of loading and unloading vehicles. Or moving goods within the warehouse or stores and without the need of power, these gravity conveyors can be used anywhere.
Telescopic Gravity Track Conveyors
This unit is easy to move around and able to handle products of varying weights and dimensions, when not required it stacks away neatly. The height and slope can be adjusted easily on each mobile support by means of a convenient screw jack arrangement.
Telescopic Conveyor Extended
Construction / Specifications
- Vast range of widths and models.
- Robust solid welded construction.
- 50mm diameter rollers fitted in decks.
- 50mm diameter steel rollers fitted at load end.
- 20mm diameter steel rollers used in transfer sections to ensure smooth transfer.
- Screw jack adjustable height on each deck.
- Rated at 50kgs per running metre.
- Handles and package stops as standard.
- Quality powder coat finish blue as standard, other colours available on request.
- 125 mm diameter swivel braked castors on each deck.
- Standard options available; drop-down end stops, connecting hooks and stainless steel bearings for wet environments
Different Models and Sizes that are available.
High Rise Telescopic Conveyors
Fully welded mild steel construction gives this conveyor it’s strength and with 50 mm diameter low inertia PVC rollers set at centres of 65 mm. It is capable of handling small and large parcels alike.
This machine is intended for unloading only, without the need of a loading dock, and should be used in conjunction with other conveyors from our extensive range to reach destinations within the warehouse or building.