The pneumatic lifting castors System is ideal for moving bulky, heavy objects (up to 1000 kg) over short distances, especially if this movement is repetitive. This is why this system is so popular with professionals in theatres, concert halls, storage facilities and exhibition halls.
Shift bulky equipment, machinery, or property on a regular basis in theatres and warehouses, for example – especially where space is constricted.
Pneumatic Lifting Castors saves time & manpower and is very safe to use so long as guidelines are followed – in line with current health and safety and manual handling regulations.
- Direct to cylinder fixing, with a choice of four different wheel materials.
- Can be run off a compressed air supply (not exceeding 10 bar)
- Wheel diameter 35 mm to 125 mm
- Load capacity 750 kg up to 1000 kg per set
- Stoke / rod length 25 mm
- Heights 174 to 311 mm
- Rubber on Nylon
- Polyurethane on Steel
- Polyurethane on Cast Iron
- Polyurethane on Nylon
Optional extras are available, such as: fixing bolts, nuts and many more.