19-inch Fabricated Cases to house various industrial standard rack equipment. The racks feature double punched rack rails fitted directly to the inside, front and rear. Manufactured from plastic sheet or laminate with optional suspension foams for maximum ease of mind.
A normal 19-inch rack flight case has a depth of 450 mm. Rack rails are fixed directly to the inside of the front and rear of the case at approximately 20 mm off the front edge, allowing space for optional R0855K rack shelf supports.
Please note: the Standard 19-inch Rack Flight Case does not include any protective foam or shock suspension. Enquire about the Foam Suspended Rack Cases if you would like a maximum protection.
A normal 19" rack flight case has a depth of 450 mm. Rack rails are fixed directly to the case
Shock Mounted 19 inch server flight cases
The “Ultimate” in rack protection comes from this shock mounted 19 inch rack case range.
Foam suspended 19-inch rack systems
For maximum protection when moving racks, a flight case with foam offers reassurance and suspension for any knocks.
19 inch Rack packaging systems
These rack pack flight case systems are manufactured to order from standard designs – and offer a safer way for transportation
- These UK manufactured 19 inch rack cases are available in any unit height from 2 to 24.
- Cases of unit height 10 and over include swivel castors with 100 mm (4 inch) blue resilex wheels (2 braked).
- These are mounted on 18 mm Birch Ply dolly boards.
- Castors can also be mounted on the rear of the rack case at an extra cost to cover the cost of extra handles (please get in touch)
- Top loading (Mixer Rack) cases can be supplied at an extra cost per case (please get in touch).
- All rack flight cases come supplied with 2 sets of fixings for every unit size (i.e. 12 screws, 12 cup washers and 12 clip nuts for a 6 unit case).
- Your rack case will come with both front and rear removable doors as standard.
These standard design flight cases are manufactured in compliance with the Air Transport Association ATA-300 regulations and the Electronic Industries Association EIA-310-D standard.
- Extra fixings for 19 inch rack cases are available if required.
- Ask about the Rack Accessories list for a range of optional extras that can be fitted to your 19-inch rack case, including panels, drawers, trays and much more.
- Silk screen printing of an image or company logo is available if required.
- Available manufactured from Black Hexaboard or Coloured Laminate
|Product Code||Number of Units High|
Contact Merlin Industrial with the quantity and model you require for a quick price and availability.