You can now protect your school staff and students from harmful bacteria with the new antibacterial door furniture. Clinically proven to kill 99.9% of all known human harmful bacteria, including: Norovirus, E.Coli, MRSA, C.Difficile, Salmonella, Fungal and Legionella.
No need to change every week/month as the antibacterial material is always there.
Your standard school toilet door handles are one of the fastest ways for infections and viruses to spread. No real surprise given that it is normally touched up to 2000 times in one school day. Handles in your school toilet are home to up to 40,000 harmful germs per square inch. 99% of school children do not clean their hands sufficiently to remove harmful bacteria.
Standard handles are without doubt the largest carrier of healthcare associated infections!
Door Handles are one of the largest touchpoints within the educational environment, traditional stainless steel or painted handles increase the spread of infections by providing an area for transmission to occur, creating more carriers. Handles in particular are used thousands of times by students every day between normal cleaning, this allows bacteria to transfer, multiply and then spread to other students and staff.
The handles are manufactured from a one-piece, unique, non-porous, ultra-strong durable nylon. Our antimicrobial silver additive runs through the handles to their core. This is clinically certified to kill 99.9% of all known human bacteria and prevents any bacteria from growing on their surface, even if our product becomes scratched or damaged in
Any way, it still retains its antimicrobial properties - guaranteeing a safe education environment.
Why it is a good idea to install our Antimicrobial Handles in your school:
- 80% of school infections are spread by touch
- Peace of mind for your students' parents
- Visible identification that your school has antibacterial handles installed
- 99% of school children do not clean their hands sufficiently to remove harmful bacteria
- Prevents unnecessary pupil and staff sick days
- Helps achieve DFE absent targets Up to 6 school days are lost per pupil annually due to sickness and diarrhoea
- Reduce employee sickness Government figures show businesses lose £600 per employee per year through infection
Other Key Benefits for Antibacterial door furniture
- Antimicrobial for the life of the product
- Scratch and water-resistant
- Our unique material will not rust, unlike standard metal handles
- UV fade resistant
- Looks great and easy to clean
- Simple for your site team to install - simply screw fixes to existing doors - no need for a tradesman -all fixings supplied
What doors will they fit in your school?
- Classroom doors
- Toilet doors
- Corridor doors
- Internal fire doors
- Conforms to all BS guidelines
These handles are in stock at our factory/offices.