Bins and accessories designed for toilets that include nappy and sanitary towel disposal, along with clever air fresheners that also protect against bacteria in washrooms.
SaniBin Feminine Hygiene Waste Disposal
- The Sanibin Feminine Sanitary Bin has a modern and discreet design which allows it to be fitted into any washroom. Its lateral opening increases the usable capacity, dramatically reducing the likelihood of waste blockage internally.
- Sanibin has a gloss finish which is resistant to regular cleaning and wear and tear or loss of brightness.
- Smooth surface which facilitates effortless cleaning.
- Available in white and grey
- Pedal on hand operated options available
- Safety lid mechanism that prevents the lid to come off in the event of falling over
- Can be customised with screen-printing on the lid and comes complete with a user guide
- Carrying handle, which allows 4 bins to be carried at one time
- Narrow design that enables the bin to fit into any washroom
- Modern elliptical design
- Liner hidden internally by fixing clips
Specifications Pedal or Hand operated
Height 545 mm
Width 160 mm
Depth Pedal – 515 mm Hand Operated 490 mm
Capacity 20.5 litres
Weight Empty 2.5 kg
Liners 510 x 660 x 40 mm
Material Polypropylene body and lid
MediBin Sanitary and Nappy Disposal Bin
Medibin is a sanitary bin designed exclusively for nappy disposal with a discretion flap, making it suitable for modern washrooms.
Designed to provide a safe and durable solution, Medibin is available in either grey or white, you can choose a colour to best suit your washroom.
- Available in two sizes: 50 Litre and 70 Litre
- Available in grey or white
- Safe and durable solution
- Waste hidden using a discretion flap
- Optional customisation available
- Lid secures firmly in place, avoiding it being opened accidentally
Material Medium Density Polyethylene
MediBin 50 Litres
Height 670 mm
Width 415 mm
Depth 415 mm
Capacity 50 litres
Weight 6.1 kg
MediBin 70 Litres
Height 825 mm
Width 415 mm
Depth 415 mm
Capacity 70 litres
Weight 6.7 kg
MaxiBin - Maximum disposal for busy washrooms
Maxibin is part of the feminine sanitary bin range, designed to be high capacity and elegant, making it an excellent choice for managing busier washrooms.
The Maxibin boasts a 28 litres of volume, enabling customers to extend more time between services, thus reducing costs and maximising efficiency.
Moulded in durable polypropylene and ABS plastic, the Maxibin comes with a discretion flap to conceal the bin’s contents. The Maxibin is finished in gloss and is resistant to repetitive cleaning with no wear and tear or loss of brightness;
it also has smooth surfaces, which facilitates effortless cleaning.
The Maxibin is available in white and grey and can be used with or without liners. The Maxibin can be customised to include a user guide and corporate logos.
Please note that there is a Minimum quantity order.
Height: 545 mm
Width: 160 mm
Depth: 490 mm (Hand operated)
Depth: 515 mm (Pedal operated)
Puresan Air Freshener and Bacterial agent
The Puresan cleaner and deodoriser system is an automatic programmable dispenser – an exceptional solution to keep toilets and urinals hygienic 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Puresan is easily programmed for any application and comes with a wide selection of 310ml refills – concentrated formulations, cleaners, and deodorisers which eliminate washroom odours.
- Smooth surface to reduce dust build-up
- Transparent window to protect branding area
- Wires hidden to stop tampering
- Keyed or unkeyed lock
- Graphic area to allow units to be customised with company logo
- Standard finishes: white, silver and chrome
- Programmable dispensers:
Spray frequency programming:
- 30 days service program sprays every 6.5 minutes
- 60 days service program sprays every 13 minute
- Normal use: Green LED flashes once every 1.5 seconds.
- Battery warning: Red LED lashes once every 1.5 seconds when battery has 2 month life remaining.
- Refill replacement: Green LED flashes once every 3 seconds when refill is empty.
What problems can Puresan solve?
- Bad odours as a result of urine deposits & organic material in pipes
- Dirt and stains in toilets and urinal porcelain
- Infection from sprinkled water
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria and the build-up of lime scale formation in porcelain, pipes, and pipelines.
- Costs associated with additional cleaning products
- Reduction in the number of manual cleaning/servicing calls
- 13 non-hazardous fragrances available in our Puresan dispenser.