Manufactured using hot rolled structural steel, our structural steel pallet racking offers much more strength than standard pallet racking. Designed to take more fork lift damage than other racking, and can be galvanised for external use in builders merchants and timber yards.
Structural Pallet Racking (SPR)
Made from hot-rolled structural steel sections, Structural Pallet Racking is a more robust alternative to conventional pallet racking.
Structural Pallet Racks are more resistant to forklift truck damage and are generally more durable when used in an external application.
- Bespoke dimensions (bay width and depth, rack height) to suit specific application
- 5 m maximum rack height
- Maximum clear entry of 3.9 m
- Maximum rack depth of 1.1 m
- 15,000 kg maximum frame load
- 3,000 kg maximum beam load
- Standard vertical adjustment pitch of 100 mm
- Painted black (standard) or any other colour, or Galvanised for external applications; Galvanised bracing supplied with all finishes as standard.
- Columns made from PFC (channel) section with beams from RHS (box) section
- Steel or timber decks
- Pallet support bars
- Fitted or adjustable fork entry bars
- Guide Rail Systems for additional protection from forklift damage
- Builder’s merchants and timber yards
- Manufacturing facilities
- Industrial freezers and chillers