The reel lifter and positioner has been designed, developed and built to give long service with minimum maintenance required and assist with all manner of manual handling.
The Warrior Reel Lifting Work Positioner is ideal for those applications where reels of material are to be offered to and removed from equipment such as packaging and printing lines. The sturdy construction of this Warrior Reel Lifter makes easy work of handling and manipulating heavy rolls etc.
The unit is mounted on 4 swivel castors, allowing the unit to turn easily in confined areas.
Lift is by means of a foot operated hydraulic pump unit, which easily allows the operator to elevate the load to a given height. Lowering is via “dead man's” release knob.
You can see from the picture that where normally you may find a pair of forks or platform plate, there are two heavy-duty rollers which rotate and aid the movement of whatever is on the truck.
Reel Positioner Specifications;
- Capacity: 400 kg
- Max reel diameter: 544 mm
- Min lift height: 220 mm
- Max lift height: 1200 mm
- Roller diameter: L: 76 mm x W: 550 mm
- O/A height: 1295 mm
- O/A length: 820 mm
- O/A width: 630 mm
- Compact, lightweight and manoeuvrable
- Mounted on 4 swivel castors
- Smooth positive efficient operation
- Smart Chromium Plated frame
- Powder coated steels parts
- Smooth running braked steering wheels
- CE Marked
- Further details on request