We offer a variety of Police Lockers. From the storage of ‘Airwave’ radios to PSU bags, we have the right solution for police forces throughout the UK. Merlin Industrial specialize in industrial solutions and the police lockers are part of our work gear range of storage lockers.
We supply a range of lockers specially designed to meet the needs of UK police authorities, which incorporate space for general storage of equipment used by officers on a daily basis, as well as areas for specific items.
Our police lockers are a heavy-duty storage option available in a choice of sizes, which are designed to be robust, durable and withstand being used on a daily basis. Each of these lockers has a sturdy shelf at the top, with a rail underneath for hanging uniforms, while certain models also come with designated sections for CS canisters and airwave radios.
BioCote antimicrobial protection is used on all our police lockers, which limits the spread of germs in the workplace by eliminating 99.9% of harmful bacteria.
Our range of police lockers includes:
- Heavy-duty lockers for the storage of all police officer equipment – from riot helmets to protective vests
- Heavy-duty lockers for additional storage of CS gas canisters
- Heavy-duty lockers, with a further storage option for radios and communication devices
- A storage and recharging solution for all hand held communications devices
Merlin Industrial can help to carry out site surveys and space planning services at police stations around the country.
The factory can also manufacture vision panel lockers and small item charging lockers, which are also popular in police stations and shown in the brochure link below.
Steel police locker – WKPL181G
Product Code: WKPL181G
Dimensions: 60.00 cm x 45.00 cm x 180.00 cm
Steel workwear lockers have been designed to not only withstand the wear and tear of daily use, but also provide organized, secure storage with specific workwear needs in mind. Available with a grey carcass and 3 coloured door options, workwear lockers are built to last and used by employees to store clothing and equipment for work, including uniforms, personal protective equipment (PPE), boots, helmets, and overalls.
- Supplied with a key lock as a secure option for workwear and personal belongings
- Single door police locker with 2 compartments to store headwear and a coat rail for uniform
- Easy to design a bespoke solution that suits your organization’s requirements.
- Available with a grey carcass with a choice of grey, red, or blue doors
- Finish = Grey.