The telescopic towers, commonly called within the trade as the “Teletower”. The world's first telescopic mobile scaffold tower with a maximum working height of 4 metres and able to fit into an estate car or small van whilst still conforming to EN1004.
Teletower Telescopic Towers
Teletower Telescopic Tower – The World's First Telescopic Mobile Scaffold Tower
- Telescopic mechanism allows seven different platform heights from 0.33 to 2.00 metres
- Working heights from 2.30 to 4.00 metres.
- Large folding aluminium work platform (1.4 m × 0.7 m) with climb through hatch.
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes, saving downtime and man-hours.
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car.
- Single person operation. Integral stabilizing legs with 5 optional positions and lockable castors.
- Includes toe-boards as Standard and Integral telescopic hand and knee rails.
- Conforms to EN1004.
Telescopic towers with the ability to be operated by just one person and able to be transported in a small van or an estate car are very rare. The Teletower is the first in the world and can be fully erected in under 3 minutes, which is a lot faster than the regular scaffolding platforms.
|TT002||2950 mm||2000 mm||1400 x 700 mm||4000 mm||59 kg|
Please note that due to the current popularity, these are on a 4-week lead time.
I want to...
Work Podiums have largely replaced the use of stepladders for longer duration tasks at low-level heights. Health and safety officers prefer work podiums because of their additional safety features. With various heights and additional options.