When a standard caster solid or pneumatic wheel just won't do then we have the answer with a range of specials. Spring loaded castors are generally heavy duty and allow for the safe transportation of equipment over uneven ground.
These castors are designed for manufacturers of trolleys and specialist applications and are available on next day delivery in a wide range of sizes and weight capacities. The different types of brackets make these ideal for any application.
Castors are available with Brakes and Locks and in Swivel or Fixed Brackets.
BZKL-SPR SPRUNG LOADED CASTORS SERIES
• Heavy duty castors with built-in suspension
• Unique elastormeric spring system reduces bounce under light loading
• Substantial noise reduction
• Reduction of wear and tear to floor surfaces
• Increase in wheel and equipment longevity
• Shock absorption protects the load
• Improved handling of equipment especially when cornering
• Ideal for use in the aerospace, glass and motor industries
Castors have a fabricated black-painted steel housing with sealed double ball race in swivel head.
Available with top plate fixing. For wheel options please download the PDF below. Please Note: Casters are not available with pneumatic wheels.
WHEEL DIAMETER RANGE: 150 to 200 mm
LOAD CAPACITY RANGE:200 to 600 kg
For full details, including dimensions and part numbers, please open or download the PDF
Please take note of the sprung loaded castor reference in the PDF documents above and below and contact us to get the latest prices / stock levels or call us on 01752 690622