Plastic roll cages have been designed for industry with easy to clean surfaces, and they are manufactured within the UK. Also, the plastic roll cages have no sharp edges and will not corrode and eliminates the running noise from the standard cages.
The models at the bottom of this page can have towing facilities fitted (IDC514).
Rotationally Moulded Plastic Roll cages
Rotationally Moulded Plastic Cage, manufactured from Virgin M.D.P.E. in a range of colours
Fixed aluminium shelves to maintain rigidity.
- 730 mm wide x 800 mm deep x 1610 mm high
- (o/h standard castors 1770 mm) Capacity : 945 litres
Ask for product code IDC514
- PVC turn button front cover complete with document pocket
- Standard Castors 125 mm diameter Nylon Fixed & Swivel (Other options available) • Two or three aluminium shelves
- Two external plastic handles
- Robust strong design
- Hygienically easy to clean / disinfect
- Sloping roof (front to back)
- Lighter and easier to manoeuvre than the metal roll cage
- Will not rust
- Open front provides ease of access
- Push / Pull handles fitted
- Company logo moulded into Plastic Body
- Company logo screen printed onto Covers
- Towing systems fitted
- Internal garment rail
New to the industry, a self levelling unit within a plastic roll cage.
Download the CLMLC503 Specifications here
Current plastic roll cages with sizes and capacities.
|Product Code || |
Width x Depth x Height mm
|LC311M||900 × 700 × 1650||965|
|LC328||960 × 660 × 1620||1032|
|LC333||895 × 635 × 1300||745|
|LC411||900 × 700 × 1650||965|
|LC503||710 × 810 × 1800||900|
|LC505||710 × 810 × 1800||1030|
|LC517||700 × 900 × 1560||965|
|LC518||960 × 660 × 1620||1032|
|IDC293||1370 × 510 × 1220||850|
|IDC293EX||1370 × 530 × 1220||1195|
|IDC329||1240 × 720 × 1555||1400|
|IDC514||730 × 800 × 1610||945|