Pharmacy boxes and bags are for the safe, secure storage and transportation of medical supplies. The custom bags and boxes are most often used in medical establishments such as the NHS and pharmacies.
Laboratory Transfer Bags
The Laboratory transport case is specially designed for the transport of fragile products. These cases have been manufactured to ensure the ultimate safety when transporting medical products.
The case is UN3373 and PI650 compliant, and is tamper evident to provide security for the contents of the case whilst in transit. The case is available in standard sizes, but we have the manufacturing experience to bespoke produce to any size required, please contact our sales team if you cannot see the size dimension that fits with your process.
The cases are also available with the option of antimicrobial material, solving the issue of infection control.
External measurements: 460 (W) x 305 (H) x 255 mm (D)
Internal measurements: 415(W) x 230 (H) x 215(D)
UN3363 and PI 650 conformity
- Product Code LTC2
- Manufactured in heavy-duty PVC
- 5 Antimicrobial material colours available
- Bespoke Custom print available on request
- Bespoke case design available on request
- Easy to close two zip pull features
- Tamperproof seal closure available on request
- Hi Vis colours available
- Totally water and leakproof
NHS Red Bag
The NHS Patient Overnight Bag has been designed as part of the NHS Red Bag Scheme and is a high quality, hard-wearing and durable bag for personal property of individuals when being transferred between their care home and hospital.
Dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 400 x 200 mm
- Made from high-quality durable, weather-resistant Hi-density Polyester 600D/ PU 58" in red with antibacterial treatment
- Large Window: clear PVC material
- Positioned on the back of bag approx 70 mm from the left edge measures L-330 mm x H-395 mm.
- With black 25 mm binding at opening and a grey Velcro closure in size 25 x 80 mm
- Small Window : clear PVC material
- Available with Anti-bacterial protected material
- Easy-grip comfort carry handle on the top
- Front window for a patient name identification
- Removable bag for toiletries or medication inside the bag
- A4 document window on the rear for contents checklist and other key documents
- Incorporates the tamper evident zip closure for the range of button seals
- Tamper evident and traceable
Merlin Industrial have a few standard sized units for Winchester bottles, though mostly they are custom manufactured to your requirements.
We can offer the pharmacy, medical boxes and bags in two materials to hopefully cover most of your requirements, though as these are custom-made we can adapt to your requirements.
Padlocking pharmacy box with optional foam lining for protection of medicine bottles etc.
The cases will be made from 7 mm Astarboard, a lightweight but strong polypropylene honeycomb material which is specifically designed for lightweight flight cases.
|Classification by standard: DIN||DIN 12127, DIN 3037, DIN 5084, DIN 75200, DIN 9001|
|Classification by standard: EN||EN 12127, EN 5084, EN 9001|
|Classification by standard: ISO||ISO 9001|
|Ecological properties||easy to recycle|
The pharmacy cases can be manufactured in one of four colours. Black, Blue, Red and Grey
The locking system is riveted into the medical cases and offers improved security for the contents. We can also supply a wide range of padlocks should you need any.
- The cases will be fitted with interlocking aluminium sections to the joint edges to give a splash proof seal.
- Edges are fitted with 22 mm aluminium angle. Zinc coated pressed steel ball corners and edge brackets increase strength and protection.
- The lid is secured to the base with butterfly type catches at the front and heavy-duty struts hinged at the back, which allow the lid to sit open at about 100 degrees.
- The cases will be fitted with a recessed flip handles.
- Astroboard Honeycomb system is strong and lightweight.
Custom padded medical bags offer an ideal way of transferring medical supplies across a busy site. They keep the contents protected whilst being lightweight and easy to carry.
The inside of the padded medical bags can be supplied with dividers for protecting Winchester bottles or other fragile equipment from being damaged.
Velcro fastenings allow the bags to be quickly closed and opened, and various straps help to increase the usefulness of these padded containers.
So, that we can offer the most competitive prices, please let us have as many details as possible.
- Internal Size
- Padded or Case
- Colour reference
- Anything else that you would like.
As the pharmacy/medial cases and bags are made to order, there is a lead time of around 4 weeks.