ESD PCB Storage and Transport and mobility options for PCB boards for external shipping or for moving around a workplace. ESD PCB Storage solutions for the protection of static sensitive devices are now even more popular with modern manufacturers in the United Kingdom.
ESD PCB Storage and Transport
1 column 0.5 m rail kit
Laberack is an adjustable PCB rack providing a secure method for storage and handling of mounted PCB s or LABEFIX trays.
The aluminium rails allows adjustment of the PCB rack to suit the PCB.
The rails are available in 0.5m, 1m or 2m lengths and can be cut down to form specific custom racks.
This 1 column 0.5m rail kit comprises of:
4 x LB0205 Laberack Aluminium Connecting Rail 0.5m
2 x LB4007 Laberack Sidewall
Each side wall has slots for PCB s on one side of the wall, the other side has strengthening bars and acts as the outer side of the Rack.
Aluminium rails, 4 per rack, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom are slotted into the side walls and secured with nuts and bolts.
It is possible to create more columns using an intermediate wall which has slots for PCB s on both sides.
(The required set of nuts and bolts are supplied with each kit or with each side wall or intermediate wall if purchased separately)
LABERACK is an adjustable frames that provides a secure method for storage and handling of mounted PCB s or LABEFIX trays.
- Material: Static dissipative polypropylene, Rs 10^6 10^8 ohms
- Sidewall dimensions: 480 x 290 x 35 mm
- Intermediate wall dimensions:470 x 280 x 40 mm
- Connecting rail: section: 30 x 15 mm
- Number of storage channels: 79
- Distance between channel centres: 5 mm
- Maximum PCB thickness: 2.3 mm max
- Channel depth: 4 mm
- Stainless-steel stiffening rib.
- Bolts and screws included with side walls and intermediate walls.
- To give the exact length of connecting rail, add to the board width 20 mm for each sidewall and 6 mm for intermediate wall
Storage Solutions, containers and Tote boxes
For a complete list of Laberack components, please view or download the brochure below.