Z door lockers are a new format that allows a two door locker to have space to comfortably hang a coat and provide the storage normally required by lockers twice the width. Each steel locker is powder coated with a light grey carcass, with a variety of door colour options to suit your individual requirements.
Z Door locker shown above with laminated door fronts and steel carcass.
These durable lockers are available with steel or hard wearing laminate doors, an attractive yet extremely robust locker ideal for when space is at a premium and great for schools etc. Designed so that each locker compartment can comfortably hang up a coat. Each compartment is fitted with an internal clothes hook. The doors are available in steel or high pressure laminate and come in a range of colours, the frame is powder coated light grey.
Z Door locker shown above with steel door fronts and steel carcass.
- The choice of robust steel or hard wearing solid laminate doors.
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs.
- A choice of two widths including 300 mm or 450 mm.
- Powder coated light grey carcass with Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Steel and Laminate doors available in various colours.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN13501-1.
Z-Door Lockers – Laminate Door
|H.1800 W.300 D.450||LZU183045|
|H.1800 W.450 D.450||LZU184545|
Z-Door Lockers – Steel Door
|H.1800 W.300 D.450||LZD183045|
|H.1800 W.450 D.450||LZD184545|