Telescopic Ladders now offer a real alternative to the old extension ladders. Easily stored and lightweight, the telescopic ladder is also suitable for industrial use with certification to EN 131.
- Manufactured in lightweight and strong aluminium
- Expands and contracts with a single click
- Red tread on unit signifies the top tread to use, giving increased user safety
- Adjustable height from 930 mm to 3910 mm
- Easily transportable
- Strong stabiliser bar with rubber moulded feet for long-lasting durability
- Press Once release locking mechanism
- Controlled retraction to help prevent trapped fingers
- Max load of 150 kg
- Weight: 14 kg
- Certified to EN 131
- Quick Delivery 5 working Days
3.2 metre Pro Series Telescopic Ladder
The All-new Xtend+climb® ProSeries S2.0 is for the Pro-User when it comes to Telescopic Ladders.
Xtend+climb is still the most comfortable, easy to use and safest telescoping ladder available on the market. Plus, it now conforms to the latest EN131-6 Professional (2019) safety standard. Re-designed from the ground up and tested to over 4,000 cycles, the Xtend+climb features automatic Locking Stabilizing Bars, Wall Pads, and Lightning Latch.
When you open the ladder to use it, the Locking Stabilizing Bar opens automatically, improving safety as it’s now impossible to use without the stabilizing bar in position. Wall Pads create a gap at the top of the ladder, so you can comfortably fit your hand over the top rung.
The Lightning Latch is more comfortable to turn and retract the ladder, and rung indicators go green when the ladder is locked and safe to use. Yet the ladder is still comfortable to hold and carry from your van to site.
Telescopic Ladder GXF21Z
Reach greater heights with our newly designed compact telescopic ladder.
Fully certified to the new EN 131 professional standard.
Quick to use, the ladder expands and contracts with a single click. It has special flanges which produce a soft close mechanism to guard against rapped fingers.
Compact to store, it's only 910 mm high when closed.
Manufactured in strong aluminium.
- New spacers at the top allow the unit to sit away from the wall
- Inline with the new EN 131 regulations.
- Strong stabiliser bar with rubber moulded feet for stability & durability.
- One click release mechanism to open and close.
- Soft close for extra safety.
- Please note, for safe use – do not stand on or above the red rung.