Convert a standard pallet into a stackable chrome mesh container in seconds. Cage Retention Units for Pallets with a variety of capacities and sizes. A host of accessories such as security lids for the cage retention units will save money and space. Make your existing pallets work!
These folding wire mesh retention units are arguably one of the most cost-effective ways of retaining and protecting palletized products, by converting standard and euro sized timber pallets into efficient, practical storage cage.
Frames are designed to be fully collapsible when not in use, folding flat and easy to store, therefore incredibly space-saving for warehouses.
Pallets not included, though we can supply plastic and ESD plastic pallets.
- Half hinged gate access as standard
- Bright electro zinc plated finish
- Tough and durable design
- Available Ex Stock for quick delivery
- Long-lasting economical alternative to disposable packaging
- Security Lids and dividers also in stock
- Save Space as 25 units stack onto one pallet for return journeys
- Standard Range of Stackable Retention Units (mm and kg)
- To suit pallets, size 800 x 1200 and 1000 x 1200 mm
- Overall heights 1000 to 1450 mm
- Capacities from 800 to 1000 kg
- Cages will stack from 2 to 4 high
|Model||Weight KG||Capacity KG||Base Size mm||Internal Height mm||Folded Dims mm||Stackable No. High|
|16.106||30||800||800 x 1200||850||910 x 2050 x 65||4|
|16.110.PT||32.5||800||1000 x 1200||850||910 x 2250 x 65||4|
|16.110.PT4||32.5||800||1000 x 1200||850||910 x 2250 x 65||3|
|16.130.PT||37.5||800||1000 x 1200||1050||1100 x 2250 x 65||3|
|16.140.PT||48.5||800||1000 x 1200||1300||1350 x 2250 x 65||2|
|16.160||33||800||1000 x 1200||932||4|
Pallet retention Cages folded flat for easy storage
Non-Stackable Mesh Retention Unit
- Non-stackable retention unit with rod infill
- Removable half drop gate on one 1200 mm dimension & full removable gate on other 1200 mm dimension.
- Galvanized finish.
- Suitable for use with 1000 x 1200 mm pallets
|Base Size mm||1000x1200|
|Load Capacity kg||1000|