Solar lighting for shelters is a UK product that allows any shelter with a roof to produce sufficient solar power so that it can illuminate the shelter at night and in winter times. Perfect for staff arriving early or leaving late!
Light is a fundamental resource and for shelters without the requisite power connections, solar offers a fantastic opportunity, making various types of shelters safer and more useful.
Convert your existing shelters to solar-powered ones. UK Manufactured controller that is an innovative, plug-and-play system that is powered by renewable energy, so you won’t have to worry about installation and maintenance costs or the risk of vandalism in unlit shelters. The powerful LED light with PIR sensor ensures that no one will be left in the dark. Suitable for smoking shelters, bin shelters, bus shelters and bike shelters.
- Powered from renewable Solar energy.
- Quick to install thanks to its Plug & Play technology.
- In-house manufactured LC101 lighting controller for fully customizing the lighting parameters.
- IP-65 rated cabling makes the system resistant to water damage.
- A durable and reliable system that is maintenance free once installed.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK using the highest quality components.
- From the UK’s longest established renewable energy company.
- 3 years back to factory warranty.
- Built for British weather
The intelligent LC101 controller is the brains of the system and allows you to set up your lighting system in minutes, even if you’re not an electrical engineer. You can adjust the brightness and dimming parameters based on your needs. Merlin can also arrange a site visit to discuss individual requirements and the parameters required for the system.
Supplied with cables and plugs so that your solar-powered shelter can be up and running very quickly.
Flexible and hard-working solar panels complete with vandal proofing will protect your investment and keep the shelters lit throughout the years. Each panel is 693 x 414 x 3.5 mm.
LED lighting with built-in PIR sensor and diffuser. The sensor has a 5-metre range, allowing it to be fully lit by the time someone has reached the shelter.
To add to the solar-powered shelter kits, a range of AGM quality batteries give a 5-year heavy-duty capacity working in all environments.