Super Heavy Duty Workbench with Cupboard
£402.57 – £560.42 Excl.VAT
Super Heavy Duty Workbench with Cupboard – 12 sizes to choose from. Choose your frame colour at no extra cost.
Single cupboard included in the price.
Steel and Wood Top Super Heavy Duty Workbench with Cuboard
Super heavy duty workbenches come fully welded – never flat packed – and ready to use.
They are constructed from steel angle with braced 2mm galvanised steel top over 45mm solid wood.
The uniformly distributed load (UDL) is up to 1500kg for each workbench.
These workbenches are the heaviest load we offer.
Steel and Wood Top Option:
- 2mm thick Galvanised Steel Top over 45mm thick Solid Wood
Features and Benefits:
- Standard height is 840mm
- Frame colour will be Blue (RAL 5010) unless otherwise specified, other standard colours are available at no extra cost.
- There are four standard lengths and widths with this range.
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- The uniformly distributed load (UDL) is up to 1500kg for each workbench
- As standard this range includes a single cupboard (600mm x 600mmm x depth of workbench), galvanised bottom shelf, rear lip and vice plate (welded under front right hand corner) included in the price.
|Workbench Size|| |
1200 x 600, 1200 x 750, 1200 x 900, 1500 x 600, 1500 x 750, 1500 x 900, 1800 x 600, 1800 x 750, 1800 x 900, 2000 x 600, 2000 x 750, 2000 x 900
Black – RAL 9005, Blue – RAL 5010, Dark Grey – RAL 7016, Green – 14C39, Light Grey – BS00A05, Red – RAL 3000, Silver – RAL 9006, White – RAL 9003, Yellow – BS356