Part of the shared table for offices the Partage is French for sharing and this range of tables and desks are designed primarily for this purpose with solid trapezium styled legs and classic laminated tops. Popular with stylish and modern offices, the range is also great for social spaces.
Elegance and character define the new Partage desk range. Its style is simple yet well-thought-out. The top is as refined and practical as the steel trapezium leg. Nothing detracts you from the clean and minimalist lines of this desk.
Partage is also easy to customize, with numerous possibilities in terms of the finish and worktop shapes.
- 25 mm thick Structurex® desktop.
- 2 mm thick shock-proof ABS edging
- Equipped with at least one 80 mm diameter cable port or a 2 cm deep scallop.
- Metal supporting structure composed of oblique 50 mm square cross-section legs and a recessed upper plate.
- The assembly is connected by a central steel beam with lacquered epoxy finish.
- Next leg element recessed in order to move easily from one desk to another.
- Adjustable screw feet to compensate for any unevenness in the floor.
- In back-to-back configuration, a space divider can be fitted in the 30 mm gap provided between the tops
Steel Leg Colours
1) Aluminium – Light Grey
5) Matt Black
The Partage range of shared tables is ideal for social spaces such as canteens and refectories.