Industrial rubbish chutes manufactured from high quality polyethylene and built to the highest specifications, our rubbish chutes are designed to resist abrasions, withstand heavy impacts and maintain rigidity in both hot and cold conditions. To prevent splitting, all our rubble chutes are seamless, one-piece moulded.
20 Inch – 500 mm Rubbish Chute System
When erected this assembly becomes a flexible unit providing a versatile chute system. This system is ideal in situations where a rigid system is impractical. A welded galvanised bracket and chain assembly is supplied as a single unit so chains cannot be lost.
Each chute and side entry section is supplied with a bracket and chain assembly. This system can be provided with a variety of accessories for quick and simple fixing in any situation i.e.from windows,scaffolding or flat roofs.
The taper allows for easy stacking for reducing transport and storage costs.
20” RUBBISH CHUTE Specification
Dimensions : 1100 mm x 500 mm (top)
1100 mm x 400 mm (base)
Weight : 8.5 Kg
Plastic : Red High Density Polyethylene 5 mm thick (max)
Bracket & Chain x 2 : 90 mm x 60 mm x 5 mm Bracket
c/w 21 links each 60 mm 28 mm x 8 mm
Proof tested to 960 Kg.
Washer x 8 : Zinc coated 38 mm x 10 mm x 1.5 mm
Nut x 8 : Nylon Insert Steel M8, 13 mm x 5 mm
Bolt x 8 : Zinc coated M8 x 25 mm
22 Inch - 560 mm Rubbish Chute System
When erected this assembly becomes a semi-rigid unit providing strength and rigidity minimising damage and dust.
The system is ideal in situations where a versatile system is impractical. A slight taper and increased diameter creates a more durable and essentially dust free system.
Each chute and side entry section is supplied with a wire rope and snap hook assembly which allows for quick and easy connections to scaffolding without the need for additional accessories or frames.
30 Inch 760 mm Rubbish Chute System
This system is suitable for larger debris which would block narrower chutes.The larger diameter semi rigid chute makes the removal of bulky materials easier as it provides over double the area of standard 20 inch rota chute.
Each chute and side entry section is supplied with a wire rope and snap hook assembly which allows for quick and easy connections to scaffolding without the need for additional accessories or frames. All our designs are available with top hoppers and side entry hoppers suitable for multi level entry use. All chutes for transport and storage are stackable to their design. Universal scaffold frames suitable for all designs are also available.
30” RUBBISH CHUTE Specification
- Dimensions : 1225 mm x 770 mm (top)
- 1225 mm x 670 mm (base)
- Weight : 12 kg
- Plastic : Black Polythene 2440 mm x 1220 mm x 7 mm c/w
- 38 mm tapers.
- Wire Rope x 2 : 900 mm x 5 mm c/w 5 mm Eyelet at each end.
- Proof tester to 960 Kg.
- Carbine Hook : 80 mm x 8 mm Zinc Coated
- Proof tested to 960 Kg
- Washer x 8 : Zinc Coated 30 mm x 10 mm x 1.5 mm
- Nut x 8 : Zinc Coated M8, 13 mm x 5 mm
- U-Bolt x 2 : Zinc Coated M8 x 25 mm
Top hopper for the 20 inch Chute
- Replacement brackets, chains, or wire can be supplied
- Universal scaffold frames available for standard chutes
- Fitted safety brackets and chains
- Chute sizes to accommodate all waste transfer
- Stackable design
- Highly resistant to abrasion
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures
- Compatible to fit most European chutes
- Easy to erect
- Produced from prime quality material
- One piece mouldings – no join seam
- Manufactured in the UK
- Corporate colours available