Roll containers or roll cages are typically used to transport a wide range of goods, food and non-food items around the country and are very popular in supermarkets. These industrial roll containers have a 600 kg capacity and can be easily folded into the L' shape so that storage requirements are minimized when transporting the roll containers.
Model RI2003 Overall Size 800 L x 600 W x 1690 mm High
- Load Capacity: 600 kg.
- Weight when empty 42 kg
- Nestable - base folds up, and right side panel folds in.
- Ideal for storing where space is limited.
- When folded out, the unit has a front bar to help hold the unit rigid.
- Tubular steel construction.
- Steel sheet shelves.
- Easily manoeuvrable on 4 x swivel 150 mm castors, 2 with brake
Galvanized Yellow Chromate Roll Cage
- Galvanized steel, yellow chromate coating.
- Tubular-frame chassis mounted on top.
- Perfect for linen operations
- Side walls, rear wall and base made from sturdy wire mesh.
- Upper base can be folded backwards, middle base can be folded to the front.
- Front section with low wall and crosspiece.
- Identification plate 100 x 130 mm.
- Clothes rail, 3 tensioning straps, footplates.
- Compartment heights when shelves are folded down: bottom compartment 650 mm, middle compartment 560 mm; top compartment 320 mm.
- Chassis: 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors, corner-mounted, ∅ 125 mm, 40 mm wide; easy-running, non-marking rubber wheels with roller bearings and thread guards.
- Protective covers on request.
|Model||Internal dimensions L x W x H||Outside dimensions L x W x H||Weight|
|43910||740 mm × 540 mm × 1.530 mm||800 mm × 600 mm × 1.730 mm||37 kg|