Elegant but practical routed style wooden screens provide a division and screen between clients yet allow the staff to attend to the customer’s needs. Routed panels in polished veneer to match the existing furniture and supported by elliptical, easily cleaned aluminium posts.
Restaurant and Canteen Wooden Screens
The screens are easily moved to divide the floor to suit the occasion. Timber Screen range. For a light, contemporary feel in your environment.
Routed Straight screens.
- Outer rail: 45 mm (face) X 35 mm (depth)
- Middle rail: 60 mm (face) X 35 mm (depth)
Routed inner panel options
Choice of standard shapes, see options. Each panel is individually manufactured, enabling choice of 1, 2 or all three different inner sections. Individual custom designs available to customer's choice.
Natural or coloured watered based lacquers on all timbers.
We have the capability to design and make screens to your requirements (subject to material restrictions)
Delivered fully assembled or built on-site, using our own vehicles to ensure the panel arrive in perfect condition and are ready for immediate use.
- Standard Height Options are 1200, 1500 and 1700 mm
- Standard Widths 800, 1200 and 1600 mm
- Standard Finishes of Oak, Maple, Beech, and Ash
- Choice of posts Aluminium or Natural Timber
- Panels can be subdivided with top panel as shown and lower panels fabric or wipe clean laminate