Rescue Apparatus for raising injured and trapped personnel. Two types of rescue equipment for lowering rescuers down to victims safely, one rope and the other a wire winch.
- CABLE SPEC: 5 mm Galvanized Steel Wire Rope
- CONNECTOR: Double action. High tensile steel alloy.
- WEIGHT: 21.5 kg
- FEATURES: Clutch locking mechanism. Rapid retrieval/lowering of cable.
- GEAR RATIO: 1 : 8 : 9
- SIZE mm: L 220 x W 350 x D 220
- MAX SWL: 200 kg
- Conforms to EN 1496 A&B
- MATERIAL: Steel descender, 11 mm nylon kern mantel rope, 60 mm scaffold hook
- WEIGHT: 0.55 kg (descender only)
- SWL: 200kgs, for 1 or 2 persons
- FEATURES: Easy to operate descender handle, safety strop, safety knife, carry holdall
- Conforms to Draft standard 95/501316