Waste management problems are easily solved with the Racking Sack. Suitable for most warehouse racking systems, the Racking Sack quickly fixes to the end of your racking system and offers an easier way to organize your recycling. Available in several sizes.
Heavy-duty Racking Waste Sacks
The main Racking Sack is designed for most racking and shelving systems between 900 mm and 1100 mm. Once full, Racking Sacks can be removed and emptied with ease.
- Easy collection of waste
- Easy to fix, easy to remove
- Helps waste segregation
- Hard-wearing & re-usable
The Racking Sack has been thoughtfully developed so that it will not intrude into valuable warehouse space. When hung, it has a large open mouth to easily receive waste, yet its tapered design enables it to hardly encroach into the floor area.
Originally designed for the warehouse, the Racking Sack’s flexible method of ‘S’ locator fixing means it can be hung over or hooked onto any substrate. That’s why the Racking Sack has quickly established itself a place in other industrial areas such as factories, offices or anywhere where waste has become a problem.
Made from tough waterproof polyester, the Racking Sack can adequately withstand the rigours of an industrial environment.
Three strong handles are woven into the edge of the sack, one on each side for carrying and one on the base so that they can be easily tilted from the base and emptied.
There are 14 design options available, thirteen printed waste segregation options plus a completely blank sack.
Dimensions: 1000 mm high x 920 mm wide.
French and German versions are also available
Alternative prints available on request which can incorporate company names & logos (subject to minimum quantity)
If recycling packaging waste is important to your organization, then you can now control segregation where ever waste is created.
Roll Cage Sack
- Organize waste packaging materials as you go
- Easy collection & segregation of waste
- Ideal for 800 mm wide roll containers
- Hard wearing & re-usable
- Can be overprinted for volume orders
Keep your workplace neat and tidy by fitting the roll cage sack, ideal for use on 800 mm wide roll containers. Made from tough waterproof polyester, large capacity twin pocket sacks can adequately withstand the rigours of an industrial environment.
Fits by hooking over the sides, or can also be secured via eyelets in the top corners. Velcro straps help secure the middle of the sack.
Large waste capacity
Overall dimensions 1300 mm high x 880 mm wide
Trolley Waste Sacks
The trolleysack® is a great addition to our racksack® range and can help offer your customers a solution to complying with the waste legislation
- Organize waste packaging materials as you go
- Easy collection and segregation of waste
- Easy to fix, easy to remove and empty
- Hard-wearing and re-usable
- Single or double pocket versions
Keep your picking areas clean and tidy as you go by fitting these recycling sacks. Not only do you keep unwanted waste materials off the floor, but you also help segregate waste. Made from tough waterproof polyester, these single, or double pocket trolley sacks can adequately withstand the rigours of an industrial environment. Ideal for hooking onto handles of picking trolleys up to 580 mm wide, or they can be secured via eyelets in other locations. When full, simply take to your main waste station and empty the pre-segregated waste.
Mini Waste Sacks
- This smaller racksack® is designed for workstations and workbenches including, packing benches; picking stations; assembly stations and desks
- Thanks to the new fastening options, you can also attach the racksack® to many different fixtures, such as pedestrian barriers and walls
- The smaller version of the racksack® is also great for shelving and smaller racking areas
- 880 mm high x 600 mm wide and available in all waste categories
- Sold individually or in packs of 5 and 10
- Other designs and special prints including logos are available on request
Made from tough waterproof polyester, the racksack® mini can adequately withstand the rigours of an industrial environment. Three strong handles are woven into the edge of the sack, one on each side for carrying and one on the base, so the sack can be easily emptied. Available in 4 text or 3 symbol only design options, including a blank option. Sold individually or in packs of 5 and 10. Fasten with the ’S’ hook; the bungee loop or wall mounted hook.
- Workbenches and workstations
- Assembly areas
- Packing stations
- Picking areas
Dimensions – 880 mm high x 600 mm wide.
Handles at the sides and base are double stitched to tough woven polyester.
Each sack is supplied with 2 fixing hooks as standard. Other fixings also available.
racksack® nano is the smallest and most portable product in the racksack® range.
An innovative, nano-sized waste segregation sack (600 mm x 450 mm) for use with forklift trucks and pallet truck handles.
- It's designed to attach to forklift trucks or pallet truck handles with the easy-release bungee loop (included). However, it also has reinforced eyelets for use with your own fixing method.
- The bag is reusable, with a hook and loop tape fastening on the opening to secure the waste contents.
- The nano is perfect for collecting paper, plastic strapping, shrink wrap and other waste generated as a forklift driver does their job.
- Available in three text or symbol-only design options, including a blank version. Custom designs and special prints, including logos, are available on request.