Puncture proof wheels are composed of a microcellular polyurethane type rubber, offering an alternative to pneumatic wheels but without the problem with valves or punctures. Wheel Diameter from 200 mm up to 400 mm Plain, roller, and ball bearing options.
Puncture Proof Wheels
Load ranges from 75 kg up to 200 kg per wheel.
Ideal for sack trucks and other applications.
- Weight capacity varies from 75 to 120 kg per wheel.
- Bore sizes 20, 25 and 25.4(1 Inch)
- Hardness: 78 ± 5 Shore A
- Temperature range: -10 °C to +60 °C
- Maximum speed 4 kph.
Puncture Proof wheels specifications.
- Model Reference BZWMPUB2602065D
- Wheel Bore Diameter (mm) 20
- Tread Width (mm) 85
- Wheel Hub Width (mm) 65
- Bearing Type Ball bearings
- Wheel Material Micro-Cellular Polyurethane on Pressed Steel
- Wheel Diameter (mm) 260
- Load Capacity 150