Office shelving systems generally look more appealing than the warehouse or archive versions. Many office shelving systems have options such as doors and roll out suspension shelves. Easily installed with adjustable shelving heights and attractive colours.
Ikon Shelving – Closed Braced
Maximum Bay Loading: 600Kg UDL (dependant upon specification)
Maximum Shelf Loading: 100Kg UDL
Active coat is a hard wearing, antibacterial, powder coating to make this system suitable for clean environments.
- A stylish and affordable shelving system.
- 6 Steel shelves per bay (includes top and bottom shelves.)
- Shelves are clipped for quick and easy assembly.
- Quality engineered to provide a sturdy and robust shelving system that will give many years of service.
- A wide range of accessories makes this a truly flexible system to suit your needs.
- Additional upright heights available, please enquire.
- A range of heights and depths are available to suit your needs.
- A wide range of shelf sizes and special use shelves have been made available to suit your needs.
- A wide range of accessories are available for this versatile shelving system.
- True Delta uprights give this system a stylish appearance while adding strength.
- WHITE RAL 9016
|Product Code||H x W x D (mm)||Bay|
|MS18/900/300/C/ST||1830 x 900 x 300||Starter|
|MS18/900/300/C/EX||1830 x 900 x 300||Extension|
|MS18/900/350/C/ST||1830 x 900 x 350||Starter|
|MS18/900/350/C/EX||1830 x 900 x 350||Extension|
|MS18/900/400/C/ST||1830 x 900 x 400||Starter|
|MS18/900/400/C/EX||1830 x 900 x 400||Extension|
|MS18/900/450/C/ST||1830 x 900 x 450||Starter|
|MS18/900/450/C/EX||1830 x 900 x 450||Extension|
|MS18/900/600/C/ST||1830 x 900 x 600||Starter|
|MS18/900/600/C/EX||1830 x 900 x 600||Extension|
|MS18/1000/300/C/ST||1830 x 1000 x 300||Starter|
|MS18/1000/300/C/EX||1830 x 1000 x 300||Extension|
|MS18/1000/350/C/ST||1830 x 1000 x 350||Starter|
|MS18/1000/350/C/EX||1830 x 1000 x 350||Extension|
|MS18/1000/400/C/ST||1830 x 1000 x 400||Starter|
|MS18/1000/400/C/EX||1830 x 1000 x 400||Extension|
|MS18/1000/450/C/ST||1830 x 1000 x 450||Starter|
|MS18/1000/450/C/EX||1830 x 1000 x 450||Extension|
|MS18/1000/600/C/ST||1830 x 1000 x 600||Starter|
|MS18/1000/600/C/EX||1830 x 1000 x 600||Extension|
Expo Office Shelving
EXPO shelving is a market leader for small part and multi-level storage systems. Providing flexible and adaptable solutions to a variety of industries; which offer the customer the potential to maximize their current storage space, whilst meeting the demands of the future.
EXPO shelving has been designed around a single upright profile which enables the system to be completely interchangeable across both shelf designs, all accessories, and fittings. Quality is ensured throughout the lifecycle of the product due to the highest levels of design and the latest manufacturing processes used. The ability to meet client’s specific demands has meant the system has evolved into offering the broadest range of accessories from one single shelving system.
This means EXPO shelving can be used in a variety of sectors, including Industrial, Retail, and Office applications. It has the capability to be built either as just a few simple bays of shelving or a complete self-supporting storage structure, which could be configured as rack supported floors, two or three tier installations or high bay racks which use automated or guided picking equipment.
- Standard bay height (mm) 2000 Other available heights (mm) 2200, 2500, 3000. We can supply projects with uprights up to 7000 mm high.
- Widths (mm) 700, 1000, 1150
- Depths (mm) 300, 400, 500, 600
- Shelf Load 200 kg UDL Max Bay Load Approx. 2500 kg UDL
- Uprights: Steel Blue RAL5010
- Side Battens: Steel Blue RAL5010
- Shelf Clips: Steel Galvanized
- Shelves: Steel Grey RAL7038
Applications; Environment, Warehouse, Stockroom, Office, and Workshop
Excellent for Multipurpose Storage, Small Parts Picking, Multi Tier Application and Office Solutions