Linen and laundry trolleys designed and manufactured for the NHS. Rotationally moulded Plastic Laundry and Linen Exchange Trolleys offer the perfect solution for the clean, hygienic handling, transportation & storage of Linen.
NHS Hospital Linen Trolleys
The linen trolleys are built for strength and durability, these purpose-built units out-perform and out-last many inferior products and help to protect their contents when transported or stored out-of-doors.
Laundry & Linen Roll Cages and Linen Exchange Trolleys come in many colours and styles, with all our standard and optional benefits, including printed covers or air ventilation holes which allow the linen to breathe if required.
IDC514 Red Carcass and Grey curtain. Keep linen private or free from airborne contaminants whilst transporting or storing.
IDC293X popular laundry trolley used across the country in healthcare establishments.
IDC329 Linen Trolley with curtain open, showing the internal shelves.
Dimensions : 1240 mm wide x 720 mm deep x 1555 mm high (overall height with standard castors 1705 mm)
Capacity : 1400 litres
- Shelves (aluminium), each model has 2 shelves except the IDC514 which can have 2 or 3
- All linen trolleys, except the IDC514 have box metal bases. The IDC514 has a galvanized base similar to the Linen Cages.
- IDC293 and IDC293X are similar, except the depth from front to back (and number of black handles).
- The video below shows the towing mechanism available as an optional extra
- PVC Curtains can have the hospital name printed and there are a choice of curtain colours.
- Standard carcass colours yellow, Blue (Light and Dark), Green and Red.
“Very competitive compared to all Aluminium and Stainless Steel trolleys.”
Due to the sizes of these medical laundry trolleys. Please let us know if you have a mechanized off loading capacity, as that works out cheaper for the transportation. Otherwise, we can deliver using a tail lift mechanism, or you can collect from the UK factory.