Moka executive office desking, named after the popular coffee pot designed by an Italian engineer in 1933. This popular desking range is manufactured within Europe and can be installed quickly by professional installers. Percolated to perfection!
MOKA is a favourite in the furnishing of executive office spaces. With its characteristic panel legs, it projects allure and poise throughout your work space. Combined with its matching range of easy reach storage solutions, this is the ideal desk for managers seeking tradition and practicality.
- Melamine covered particle board panels 25 mm thick. 2 sides treated with an anti-reflective coating
- Panel density 630-710 kg/m3
- Bonded ABS edge banding 2 mm thick, rounded on upper and lower edges. Edge banding to match worktop finish.
- Desktop ready-drilled for cable ports ø 80 mm.
- Panels sourced from sustainably managed forests (PEFC).
- Fire rating M3 (combustible, moderately flammable) in accordance with the standard NF EN 13501-1
- Panels are certified E1 (control of formaldehyde emissions), emitting 6.5 mg HCNO/100 mg and compliant with standard NF EN 717-2
- Melamine panels (except Brunswick oak R3 and Coffee oak M9) comply with the standard ISO 22196 for antibacterial properties.
Structural melamine modesty board matched to desktop finish, 25 mm thick.
Modesty panel with openings in the upper extremities to facilitate cable routing with ABS ring ø 60 mm in Aluminium grey