Kinetic range of Mobile shelving is designed to increase available space by up to 100% and allow the maximum use of available storage space. Ideal for archiving, the mobile shelving can limit the space required and centralize the storage of a great deal of information. Based on a track system, these can easily be added to most offices and warehouses.
- Free up your valuable office space
- Increase your storage efficiency
- Double the capacity of your office storage
- What could you do with the extra free space?
How does mobile shelving work?
Shelving combines versatility and accessibility, with excellent utilization of vertical space and floor area. However, static shelving does require the floor space for separate aisles to access all the shelf positions.
This is where mobile shelving is so effective in saving space, by eliminating the need for several access aisles. Because the shelving moves along floor tracks, the space for only one aisle is needed. When an item is required, the particular shelving bay is identified and an adjacent aisle is created by moving the mobile shelving units apart.
Simple mobile solutions can be answered by using the ProGlide Modular system, which offers a quick and easily installed system - ideal for office or commercial applications. For larger or heavy-duty applications, we have a range of different bespoke solutions.
- DECOR END PANELS - New comprehensive range
- HAND WHEELS - New hand wheel with warning light that illuminates during operation
- END STOPS - New Concealed Stops; nothing protruding above floor level
- LOW PROFILE BASE - The low profile and modular mobile base system can be reduced in length, extended and easily relocated
- LOW PROFILE ADJUSTABLE TRACKS - The new 38 mm high Kinetic tracking inherits the successful levelling from the previous Mobilis system
- NO FLOOR FIXINGS -The modular system, easy to relocate and/or extend if required
- RAMP - Attractive aluminium ramp up to low profile flooring
- NEW DRIVE MECHANISM - New gear configuration to cater for heavier loads on longer units