A Mini Milling and Drilling Machine, ideal for the hobbyist or professional inventor and designer. Drilling capacity 13 mm and Milling 16 mm in steel. Spindle speeds are from 0 to 2500 rpm in two settings, low and high range.
- Bench mounting mini drilling/milling machine with the flexibility to handle most materials.
- Features include a 350W motor, variable speed drive, working table with T-slots to enable clamping of workpieces and metric graduated compound scales.
- The machine also incorporates a tilting column which allows drilling/milling of workpiece at ±45° from vertical.
- Supplied with 13 mm chuck accessory kit for adjusting and setting.
- An optional stand is available, order Model No. SM3002ST. • A comprehensive range of accessories also available.
|Cross Axis:||100 mm|
|Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size):||13 mm|
|End Mill Capacity:||16 mm|
|Face Mill Capacity:||30 mm|
|Headstock Travel:||180 mm|
|Longitudinal Axis:||220 mm|
|Nett Weight:||68 kg|
|Spindle Nose Taper:||MT3|
|Spindle Speed - High Range:||0-2500 rpm|
|Spindle Speed - Low Range:||0-1100 rpm|
|Spindle Tilt Angle:||±45°|