Lithium Battery Charging Cabinets offer enhanced fire protection, which is important when charging lithium batteries. The factory now offers new safer and secure solutions. Suitable for a wide range of electrical equipment.
Using specific safety equipment can minimize the consequences of these storage devices burnings and significantly increase the safety whilst charging the batteries.
Lithium Battery Charging Cabinets are available in three versions; Basic, Premium and Premium plus.
External dimensions: 80 × 66 × 52 cm, Inner dimensions: 73 × 53 × 45 cm
Same Size Charging Cabinets with different option.
Lithium Battery Charging Cabinets, 11342
Battery charging cabinet Basic, Smoke alarm, power supply in cabinet, technical ventilation, power disconnection in case of heat development, door contact switch.
Lithium Battery Charging Cabinets, 11343
Battery charging cabinet Premium, Additionally to charging Basic: with alarm, power disconnection in case of smoke development as well, smoke detector with floating output for alarm signal.
Lithium Battery Charging Cabinets, 11344
Battery charging cabinet Premium Plus, Additionally to charging Premium: with remote alarm and data transmission via SIM card; additional functions via remote access,
- charging of several lithium batteries in the cabinet
- early alarm in case of damage
- all relevant safety rules for charging lithium batteries are observed
- ideal for shielding batteries from the stored inventory during the charging process
- MPA-tested fire resistance over 60 minutes from inside to outside according to DIN EN 1363-1
- Real battery fire test carried out by an independent university
- built using non-combustible, fire-resistant components
- special fire protection seals prevent flames from escaping
- cold smoke-tight sealing system for openings
- transportable for positioning at the place of installation
- double-leaf, lockable doors with sturdy lock and mount
- doors painted orange, similar to RAL 2004; body grey, similar to RAL 7035
For all Lithium Battery Charging Cabinets:
- heat dissipation by fan during charging
- power supplied by a four-socket power strip (3500 W, 16 A)
- charging current is interrupted if the doors are opened
- charging stops if a malfunction or accident occurs
- ventilation openings sealed with thermocouples
Tested, fireproof cable duct for great flexibility (e.g. for cabling of the customer’s fire alarm system)
Battery storage cabinet FM plus
Battery storage cabinet FM plus in three versions.
- US model 11651 2 shelves. External dimensions: 43 × 43 × 56 cm, Internal dimensions: 35 × 35 × 46 cm.
- S model 11652 3 shelves. External dimensions: 59 × 46 × 89 cm, Internal dimensions: 51 × 38 × 79 cm.
- L model 11653 4 shelves. External dimensions: 60 × 46 × 165 cm, Internal dimensions: 52 × 38 × 154 cm. (Image shown above)
- Sturdy, heat-insulating double-walled steel cabinet
- Lockable door with three-point lock
- Can be locked with a padlock if necessary (profile half cylinder lockable)
- Additional door seals keep cold smoke in the housing
- Ventilation opening for proper connection to the exhaust pipe to the outdoors
- Forklift access clearance (8-9 cm) for positioning and removal in the event of an incident
- Equipped with smoke detector for audible alarms as standard
- Powder coating body light gray (RAL 7035) and door light red orange (RAL 2008)
- Includes warning stickers and safety instructions
Safely and securely charge lithium-ion tool batteries on site
Integral security is at the heart of the design, from the folded sheet steel construction to the twin 5-lever deadlocks.
For your safety, a stand-alone fire suppression system comes as standard. Automatically activated by heat or flames, this helps to protect the unit and its contents at all times.
Fork pockets & crane lifting eyes enables you to easily reposition this unit as required – isolate it to minimize fire risk, or keep it right by the site offices for easy management.
With 32 individual sockets spread over 5 shelves, there’s plenty of charging points for everyone on site. Powered by a single 32A / 230V supply, this unit arrives preassembled to help you get started easily and quickly.
- Stand-alone fire suppression system to protect the unit and its contents at all times
- Get started easily with this plug and play charging unit
- 32x individually switched 230V power sockets with RCD protection
- The 5 fixed shelves help keep contents organised
- Powered by a single 32A / 230V commando plug
- Our signature 5-lever deadlocks keep the unit secure
- Arrives preassembled for fast setup
- Fork pockets and crane lifting eyes for simple repositioning
- Hard wearing steel checker-plate on the floor to handle high foot traffic
- Weatherproof unit sheds rainwater to keep contents dry and safe
|Product Code|| |
mm, W × D × H
|FR200-P||External: 2075×2010×2065 |