Lightweight Aluminium Footbridges that provide a solution to requirements within the construction, groundwork, and the event sectors. The handrails can be folded to assist in transportation and quick assembly. Suitable for areas that are under seasonal flooding and to provide safer access for pedestrians.
Safe and lightweight pedestrian bridges.
For prices and to order.
These unique and innovative footbridges will provide safe, work and public access, whilst working over and around deep excavations, small rivers and streams, and utility trenches.
The aluminium footbridge has many additional safety features, including a unique ‘diamond traction’ non-slip surface.
Along with lift handles, they’ve also been manufactured with foldable handrails for easy transport, handling, and quick assembly. The aluminium Footbridge can be stacked securely and can be supplied in 3 various sizes, 2 m, 4 m and 6 m.
Alternative materials can often be extremely heavy and costly to transport, or have a short life span. The aluminium footbridge is by far the most superior footbridge on the market to date.
- Length: 2 m, 4 m and 6 m
- Weight: 72 kg, 142 kg and 207 kg
- Maximum weight distributed load: 1850 kg, 1500 kg and 850 kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Unique non-slip traction surface
- Stack-able for storage and transport
- Fold-able handrails for easy transport and quick assembly
- Anodized aluminium handrails
- Lift handles/Hooks
- High toe board
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recycle-able
- Simple to customize with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)