Infinite heavy-duty workbenches designed with shared legs so that long runs on workbenches can be accomplished, and costs reduced over using standard workbenches. The infinite workbench system has a weight loading capacity of 1000 kg UDL
The framework is constructed from fabricated steel section with welded leg supports and bolt in multi-position cross rails which can be assembled in a variety of combinations to suit individual applications.
• Use starter and extension method to mix and match depths
• Adjustable height from 840 to 940 mm in 25 mm increments
• Base shelf made of MDF
INFINITE WORKBENCH SYSTEM
Start with a 2 m or 3 m starter workbench and simply use add-on workbenches and accessories as required.
STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY
The framework is constructed from fabricated steel section with welded leg supports and bolt in multi-position cross rails, which can be assembled in a variety of combinations to suit individual applications.
Steel work powdered coated dark grey (RAL 7031).
Each bench is supplied in flat-pack form, the larger units having sectional worktops for ease of handling. Available in 2 lengths, 3 depths, and 3 worktop options.
This system offers great economic advantages over standard workbench sizes, e.g. the 3000 x 1200 mm workbench (opposite) is the equivalent working area of x 4 1500 x 600 mm workbenches.
- 2000 x 1400 Starter workbench with MDF worktop & upper shelf unit Order code: KDB2048A + PICTURED ACCESSORIES USS235 2000 mm Upper Shelf
- Certain benches within the range are designed to accommodate two or more persons working together . With this in mind the upper shelf unit is accessible from both sides .
- A = 25 mm thick hardwood veneer top. 2 mm veneer surface on composite core. Edge banded in 2 mm thick grey plastic.
- B = 27 mm thick industrial grey marble lino. 2 mm vinyl surface on composite core. Edge banded in 2 mm thick grey plastic.
- C = 25 mm thick plain cut MDF.
|Bench description|| |
Add-on, Add-on & Base, Starter, Starter & Base
|L x D (mm)|| |
3000 x 1400, 3000 x 1200, 3000 x 700, 2000 x 1400, 2000 x 1200, 2000 x 700
|Worktop type|| |
Laminate, Lino, MDF
|Capacity (UDL - kg)|| |
|Worktop thickness (mm)|| |
|Delivery time (days)|| |
12 Working Days