We have a wide range of fibreglass – GRP and plastic ladders that are designed to offer safe working access around electrical equipment, and these high voltage ladders are all compliant with the latest health & safety and European standards.
Glass fibre GRP and Plastic Ladders
Little Giant HyperLite Fibreglass Ladder
**[1303-852] 2.6 m Little Giant HyperLite SumoStance Ladder will not be supplied with the Side Mounted Double Pully.**
The only extension ladder in the world with Little Giant’s patented Sumo Stance levelling outrigger system, which more than doubles the ladder’s base width and increases side-tip stability. This intuitive safety feature helps ensure a safe, stable set-up for any job on almost any surface and are lighter than any other manufacturer’s lightest ordinary extension ladders.
GRP Ladder Features
- Little Giant’s patent-pending Hi-Viz Green Ladders
- Ground Cue™ fitted as standard – alerts user via audible/sensory signal that last rung is reached
- Sure-Set™ feet – use in either spiked or rubber foot position for maximum traction on all surfaces
- Side-mounted independent stabilising bars with 10 mm adjustments enable perfect levelling on uneven ground
- Side mounted double-pulley reduces force required to raise the ladder and removes potential tripping hazard
- Pole bow fitted in place of top rung
- Lighter than comparable aluminium extension ladders
- Twin-mounted spirit levels
- Max Load 150 kg
- ANSI-ASC A14.5-2007
All these GRP Ladders are 570 mm wide, Stabilizer bar width 1100 mm
|Model||Rungs x |
Climbing Height (m)
|Approx Working |
|1303-852||8 x 2||2.6||3.1||4.7||4.3||14.6|
|1303-856||10 x 2||3.2||4.4||6.0||5.5||17.7|
|1303-860||12 x 2||3.8||5.6||7.2||6.7||21.1|
|1303-864||14 x 2||4.4||6.8||8.4||7.9||24.1|
Where applicable, Working Height1 is calculated as 1.6 m plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75o degrees.
For more information and additional dimension details, contact Merlin Industrial.
Glass fibre Extension Ladders
- Available in 1, 2 and 3 sections.
- Non-conductive, suitable for electrical use.
- Aluminium stabilizer bar for increased stability.
- Attached wheels come standard for easier use.
|Model||Closed Height||Open Height||Rungs|
|GFNELT125||2500 mm||2500 mm||8|
|GFNELT130||3330 mm||3330 mm||11|
|GFNELT225||2500 mm||3900 mm||16|
|GFNELT230||3330 mm||5330 mm||22|
|GFNELT325||2500 mm||6000 mm||24|
|GFNELT330||3330 mm||7320 mm||33|