Enclosed Drum stores for horizontal and vertical storage, with integral sump for the safe collection of leaks and spillages. These units will require a forklift for unloading. Manufactured in the UK and designed for industrial use.
Fully enclosed Drum Stores
- Comply to control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) regulations 2001
- All units are fitted with a lid which can be locked open.
- 1 drum units have one door, 2 and 4 drum units have 2 doors except model DH204Z which has a fixed lid.
- All units have three point locking, supplied with lock and keys.
- Vertical units have galvanised grid floor and horizontal units have an open topped sump with drain plug.
|Model||Vertical or Horizontal||Size W x D x H mm||Sump Capacity||Drums Stored|
|DH241Z||Vertical Storage||800 x 800 x 1470||234 litres||1|
|DH242Z||Vertical Storage||1510 x 750 x 1470||263 litres||2|
|DH201Z||Horizontal Storage||1250 x 800 x 1280||233 litres||1|
|DH202Z||Horizontal Storage||1510 x 1250 x 1280||439 litres||2|
|DH204Z||Horizontal Storage||1510 x 1250 x 2170||439 litres||4|
|DH244Z||Vertical Storage||1510 x 1250 x 1470||439 litres||4|