Forklift-able Boot Wash Stations, is an inexpensive and easy to install unit which helps to keep your site and buildings clean and safe. The innovative design has made it easier than ever to effectively clean site boots and equipment to the highest standard. Ideal for construction sites or golf courses.
The models (IL) covers usage of up to 3 workers at a time and the (BTB) model covers two men (persons) at a time.
The BTB 2 person wash may preferable when space is at a minimum. Both units can be easily moved with a standard forklift truck.
The advantage of having a boot wash area that can be moves via a forklift is that you can bring it out on the very rare day it rains in the UK and put it away on fine days.
2 Man( Person) Boot wash station
2 man unit IBWS-BTB
3 man unit IBWS-IL
Close up of the 3 x Person inline boot wash system
- Plumbing system to remove internal water build up.
- Flow through brush to reduce space usage and improve ease of use.
- Option of 2-man (BTB) or 3-man (In-Line) unit.
- High quality heavy-duty equipment to increase longevity.
- Finished in bright orange and silver.
Conjoining piece to extend a second boot wash.
Please contact Merlin Industrial Products with either the 2 or 3 man boot wash station so that we can quote the latest prices and lead times.
Stainless-steel Boot Wash Stations
Manual Boot Washers
As well as the steel forkliftable boot wash stations we have these convenient and easy to use manual boot washers suitable for use in any hygienic environment.
- Plumbing Requirements: Min Pressure: 10psi
- Available in single, double, triple and quad units
- Mounted on adjustable feet for stability
- Robust, easy to clean unit
- Supplied with hand-held spray hose brush and drainage enclosure
- Robust stainless steel framework
- Inlet: Ø15 mm
- Outlet: 1½" (M) BSP
- Recommended supply pipe Ø3/4"
Dimensions: (Length x Width x Height mm)
- One station: L610 x W650 x H1100
- Two station: L1110 x W650 x H1100
- Three station: L1610 x W650 x H1100
- Four station: L2097 x W650 x H1100