Folding tables are practical and easy to set up. These stylish, folding or flip-top modular tables can be erected by a single person in a matter of minutes to create a meeting area wherever and whenever it is required, allowing valuable work space to be utilized fully.
Wide range of finishes, including steel frames in either Aluminium or White.
Bleached Oak, Havana, Beech, Cherry, Cedar, Grey, and White;
Flip top tables
When not in use, the flip-top tables can be nested so that they take up the minimum of space until required again.
Flip top tables
- 25 mm thick structurex ® top, with rounded corners for optimum ergonomics .
- Depth 70 cm to optimize space.
- The structure consists of 2 elliptical metal legs connected by a beam for perfect stability.
- Equipped with large diameter castors with brakes.
- The tables can be closed and opened easily with one hand and are locked in vertical and horizontal position.
- When the tops are locked in vertical position, the legs nest together to minimize storage space: an extra 17 cm depth and a 7 cm length is to be considered for each additional stacked table .
- The structures are fitted with pads to protect the tops in vertical position.
- An optional connection kit is available to connect the tables together side by side.
- The folding tables are made from 25 mm thick Structurex ® panels with round corners for optimum ergonomics.
- Depth 70 cm to optimize space in folded position, the table is 7 cm thick.
- The legs are equipped with screw jacks adjustable up to 10 mm.
- The folding mechanism of the legs was selected for easy handling and a secure locking system in open and closed positions.
- The transport cart is designed specially for storing and transporting up to 10 rectangular meeting tables.
- Maximum weight load 300 kg.
The Solution range of folding and flip-top tables can be configured as desired for meeting or discussion areas in a matter of minutes. Light and easily adaptable, they take up minimum space when folded and are the perfect Solution to your office needs.