Foam protective barriers offer an impact protection system to protect staff from corners and hard surfaces as well as protecting delicate equipment from damage by handling equipment. The edging is easily cut to size and applied and offers a lasting and highly visible protective barrier.
Impact Protective Barriers
Impact Protection profiles provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard, unyielding objects.
- Prevents injury and protects property.
- Quick and easy to install.
- High quality moulded sections.
- Standard lengths of 1,000 mm and 5,000 mm.
- Easily cut to length with sharp knife or fine saw blade.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- UV resistant yellow/black colours according to DIN 4844.
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to + 90 °C.
- Fire resistant.
- CFC and silicon free.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Internal and external machinery, racking, conveyors, vehicles, mobile trolleys, corners, columns, girders, production areas, transfer routes, hospitals, laboratories etc.
Self-adhesive backed profiles can be permanently fixed to smooth, dust and grease-free surfaces on corners and edges.
Magnetic profiles are an innovative development of our PU foam Impact Protection profiles. The magnetic strips are an integral part of the profile. A simple solution for applications that do not require permanent protection, or areas that require regular operations such cleaning, painting etc.
Also, available is WHITE Impact Protection where discrete protection is required.
|Impact Protection Foam,Trapeze||Colour||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Fixture||Weight (kg)||Model|
|Impact Protection Foam, Right-Angle||Colour||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness(mm)||Fixture||Weight (kg)||Model|
|Impact Protection Foam, Semi-Circular||Colour||Length(mm)||Diameter (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)||Fixture||Model|
Pipe Protective Foams
>Available with 3 x internal diameters as below and in self-adhesive as well as magnetic versions.
|Colour||Length(mm)||Width (mm)||Inside diam. (mm)||Radius (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Fixture||Weight (kg)||Model|
Thor Protective Foam Strips
Designed to be highly visible in yellow and black these high density foam extrusions can be added to almost any surface to help protect personnel and apparatus from collisions damage. Available in five different forms and 1000 mm strips these can be attached using adhesive for impact protection.
These versatile strips are available in a variety of designs, they can be used on any surface, framework or edging to aid safety, warn of potential danger and protect the workforce where there is a risk of injury through impact.
- These versatile strips are available in a variety of designs, they can be used on any surface, framework or edging to aid safety, warn of potential danger and protect the workforce where there is a risk of injury through impact.
- Manufactured from high-density foam, conforming to H&S regulations, UV resistant, with yellow and black hazard alert coating.
- Self-adhesive or push on fittings available, alternatively can be glued using suitable heavy-duty adhesives.
- Available in 1000 mm lengths.
|Model||Type||Fitting||Dimensions W x H x L mm||Cut-out W x L mm|
|TWFIP-3||3||Self-adhesive||40 x 32 x 1000||N/A|
|TWFIP-4||4||Push on||40 x 40 x 1000||8 x 20|
|TWFIP-5||5||Self-adhesive||40 x 40 x 1000||N/A|
|TWFIP-6||6||Push on||40 x 40 x 1000||8 x 20|
|TWFIP-7||7||Self-adhesive||60 x 20 x 1000||N/A|