Treston’s ESD bin and cabinet trolleys are now more ergonomic and easy to use due to the updated frame structure. These improved trolleys are based on the Multi trolley frame, and therefore all the upright accessories are now available for the BT bin and cabinet trolleys.
ESD Trolleys Improved features are:
• Steel bin rails instead of aluminium bin profiles.
• The height of the bin rails can be adjusted easily without tools.
• Ergonomic height adjustable push handle.
• Max load capacity for bin rail 50 kg, for trolley 300 kg (previously 15 kg / 150 kg).
• The frame is the same as in Multi trolley and includes a steel lower shelf.
• Wide selection of accessories available, like document and tablet holders.
All with Module M750
|New Product Code||Size W x D x H mm||Old Code|
|BT-550B||780 x 715 x 1600||BT-550|
|BT-550B ESD||780 x 715 x 1600||BT-550 ESD|
|BT-170B||780 x 715 x 1630||BT-170A|
|BT-170B ESD||780 x 715 x 1630||BT-170A ESD|
At the same time, the old BS bin and cabinet stands are discontinued. They will be replaced with the new BT bin and cabinet trolleys. Discontinued BS bin and cabinet stands are:
ESD Stacking Bin Trolleys
Stacking bin trolley ESD. The trolley includes 8 steel bin rails in both sides. Stacking bins are hung on rails, bins must be ordered separately. The trolley is equipped with 4 ESD swivel castors (100 mm), two of which have brakes. One steel bottom shelf comes as standard. Height-adjustable ergonomic push handle makes the trolley easy to move.