Drum over packs are used to contain hazardous waste working on the Russian doll method of sealing the waste within a larger bin making handling of hazardous waste easier.
The manufacturer produces the largest range of drums over packs worldwide, with 9 different models in the range. Meeting UN Groups 1, 2 and 3 these hazardous containment products are used in almost every country throughout the world.
- The Poly Over pack 20 will contain bottles, cans and damaged 20 litre drums
- The Poly Over pack 30 will contain damaged drums up to 59 litres in size
- The Poly Over pack 95 will contain a damaged 205 litre drums
- They are tight, secure and leak-free containers that meet UN Group 1 Regulations
- Impervious to acids, corrosives and a wide range of hazardous liquids
- UN 1H2/X200/S
- AND DOT 49 CFR 173.3(c)
|Model||Interior Size||Containment Capacity|
|1120-YE||550 x 430 x 430 mm High||51 litres|
|1230-YE||540 x 430 x 720 mm High||114 litres|
|1065-YE||600 x 550 x 850 mm High||247 litres|
|1237-YE||690 x 630 x 1050 mm High||361 litres|
|1240-YE||690 x 630 x 1030 mm High||399 litres|
Made from tough and rigid polyethylene, this poly drum / overpack is suitable for drum salvage, spill kit and PPE storage. This model can be easily stacked for on-site storage and transportation.
Designed to accommodate drums up to 205ltr in size, the overpack allows you to contain damaged or leaking drums until they can be disposed of correctly. The overpack can also be used as a spill kit container, and they are easily moved by forklift truck.
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Lid fitted with neoprene seal
- Available in yellow or orange
MAXIMUM CAPACITY95gal / 361 litres TOP DIAMETER79øBOTTOM DIAMETER66øHEIGHT105 cm TARE WEIGHT300 kg (contents and overpack)WEIGHT22.5 kg