Drum overpacks are used to contain hazardous waste working on the Russian doll method of sealing the waste within a larger bin, making handling of hazardous waste easier.
The manufacturer produces the largest range of drums over packs worldwide, with 9 different models in the range. Meeting UN Groups 1, 2 and 3 these hazardous containment products are used in almost every country throughout the world.
- The Poly Over pack 20 will contain bottles, cans and damaged 20 litre drums
- The Poly Over pack 30 will contain damaged drums up to 59 litres in size
- The Poly Over pack 95 will contain a damaged 205 litre drums
- They are tight, secure and leak-free containers that meet UN Group 1 Regulations
- Impervious to acids, corrosives and a wide range of hazardous liquids
- UN 1H2/X200/S
- AND DOT 49 CFR 173.3(c)
|Model||Interior Size||Containment Capacity|
|1120-YE||550 x 430 x 430 mm High||51 litres|
|1230-YE||540 x 430 x 720 mm High||114 litres|
|1065-YE||600 x 550 x 850 mm High||247 litres|
|1237-YE||690 x 630 x 1050 mm High||361 litres|
|1240-YE||690 x 630 x 1030 mm High||399 litres|