Dog waste bins and stations are needed in public areas to allow responsible pet owners somewhere to dispose the biological waste from the dogs and to segregate it from the general waste and litter. This not only helps when it comes to emptying but also stops the spread of bacteria and reduces the budget significantly for the cleaning of public spaces.
Dog Waste Bins
1 in every 4 households has a dog and the range responds to the needs of canine hygiene with its wall mounted dispensers and its dog waste stations offering various bins and bag holders.
Hygeca Dog Waste Station
- Anti-corrosion treated steel
- Anti-UV powder coated steel.
- Composition of the floor anchoring kit: POST STAND + DISPENSE + SIGNAGE
- Front opening and key lock
- Bags held in place by a hook
- Possibility of adapting a bin or a bag holder ;on the HYGECA system
Possible compositions using existing bins or some of our other models.
Wall mounted dog waste bag dispenser
• Anti-corrosion treated steel
• Anti-UV powder coated steelf.
• 4-point wall mounting system
• Front opening and key lock
• Bags held in place by a hook
Dog Waste Sacks and Bin Combination
Doggy - Dog Waste Bin
Dog waste on pavements, grass verges, parks and children’s play areas is at best a nuisance and at worst a serious health hazard.
The Doggy bin has been specifically designed to make the disposal of dog waste as hygienic and simple as possible
Deodorizing block in lid. Heavy duty red polythene bag together with galvanised metal liner. Replacement bags and air freshener blocks available (see accessories)
May be post or wall mounted. 3” diameter post available if required (see accessories).
Supplied in Red or Dark Green. Jubilee clips available for post mounting if required (ask for accessories).
- Height: 770 mm
- Diameter: 330 mm
- Capacity: 40.0 litres
Available in Red as shown or Green and with dog logo as standard
Dog Waste Bin Fresheners
Box of 36.
For Dog Bins Only
Dog Waste Bin Polythene Liners
Box of 100.
For Dog bins only.