Cushion wheels offer an alternative to spring-loaded castors and foam-filled tyres. Cushion tyred wheels are often used for the safe transportation of delicate instruments around industrial sites, particularly over uneven ground.
There is a new soft compound tyre that gives a very cushioned ride – which makes it especially good for carrying delicate items and reducing vibration.
So instead of using normal spring-loaded castors, these cushion wheels will do the job – and be much more cost-effective.
Applications would include hospitals – on food carts for instance, that have to be pushed over uneven surfaces between wards; in potteries for drying racks; on carts for use in residential areas to help reduce noise; and for delicate electrical equipment, medical or pharmaceutical trolleys.
WSRER Cushion Wheel features
- Rubber made of special high-elastic, high memory 55 Shore A compound for a quiet and smooth ride on rough and uneven floors
- Vibration/noise reduction properties
- Crown profile tread for easier turning
- Ball bearings for smooth, effortless rolling
- Operation speed up to 4 kph
- Temperature range -30 °C to +80 °C
- Available in black or grey tyre
- Bracket range available for complete castors
High elastic cushion rubber tyre on aluminium rim.
Hardness: 55 ± 3 Shore A
Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C
Maximum speed 10 kph
(at this speed, capacity reduced by 60%)
Grey Elastic Rubber Wheels
Available in various diameters. A grey ergonomic elastic rubber tyre on aluminium centre wheel with ball bearings. REACH compliant also PAH-Free rubber to confirm to EU-directive 2005/69/EC