The Euro cabinet system is more than just a set of steel work cabinets. It is a flexible and durable storage solution that can adapt to any professional environment. Whether you need to store tools, equipment, documents, or supplies, the Euro cabinet system can accommodate your needs with its modular design and spacious capacity.
You can combine different types of cabinets to create a custom layout that suits your work style and space. The Euro cabinet system is the ultimate choice for tough and efficient work settings.
This page shows ‘easy order’ popular combinations as examples. Constructed from 18 and 20swg steel sheet. Lever lock handles with 2 rods locking top and bottom, 2 keys.
Drawers on ball bearing runners, 25 kg capacity. Individual drawers in combination units, lockable.
7 & 8 drawer cabinets lockable as unit. Powder coated finish, grey cabinets, blue doors and drawer fronts, other colours on request.
Popular Combinations though, the beauty of this system is that it can be tailored to your needs using modular off the shelf components.
Note: These selected combinations shown here can be varied with alternative worktops or individual units to suit your particular needs.
Sample component of the Euro modular system
Cupboard Bench 1200 x 600 mm laminate.
Specification (Image above)
- Medium duty workbenches fitted with full length sliding door cupboard.
- Storage/cupboard benches are based on the 4-leg medium duty range or workbenches.
- Cupboard have single half depth fixed steel shelf.
- Traditional Square 4-Leg frame design, fully welded and manufactured from mild steel 32 x 32 mm legs, 50 x 25 mm and 25 x 25 mm cross members.
- Colour choice of sliding doors. (Blue, Red, and Green)
Show me some prices...