The new range of high quality controlled drug cabinets conform to or exceed both the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations 1973 and are independently tested to the British Standard (BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1), making them suitable for use in any health care setting.
All the cabinets shown below have a 2-year guarantee and the following features. The CD Cabinets are readily available on short lead times some being kept in stock, there are 8 sizes to choose from including a double door version.
- Independently tested by FIRA
- Meets the requirements of the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody Regulation 1973)
- BS 2881:1989 Security Level 1 compliant
- High security 8 lever lock designed to EN1300 and Vds 2396
- Anti-pick levers and deadlock mechanism
- 3 keys supplied (per lock) extra keys available
- Protective key escutcheon
- Adjustable shelves and door trays
- Internal door retaining flange
- Durable and hygienic white epoxy coating
- Single door cabinets are right hand hinged (left-hand optional)
- Uniquely designed corner cabinets
- Optional warning light and buzzer alarm
- Easy clean design and materials
- 2-year warranty
- Supplied fully assembled
- British made
- Express Item - Delivery normally within 3-5 working days (Sun-CDC21, 22 & 23 only)
Medical Storage Shop
We can supply a wide range of custom cases and transit boxes. In soft and hard materials, as well as several colours. Our pharmacy boxes are very popular, as are the Winchester bottle carriers.