Chrome wire shelving system offering strength, excellent airflow and with a wide range of accessories. Ideal for dry store, catering, retail display, medical authorities, hospitals, electronic, engineering and modern offices.
Fully adjustable with shelf heights every 25 mm. Huge range of accessories including angled shelves, display baskets and utility rails.
Please see below for Garment rails and ESD anti-static wire shelving.
ECLIPSE Chrome Wire Shelving 4 Tier Starter Unit 1625 x 460 x 460
Some accessories available in one of the world's most versatile shelving system.
Chrome mesh shelving with accessories
Finished in hard wearing nickel chrome, the open wire design is easy to clean and offers excellent strength-to-weight ratio and airflow, making it the ideal choice for dry store shelving, laundry & linen storage, crockery stores, stockroom shelving, retail display shelving, paper & stationery storage and much, much more. The range is hugely adaptable thanks to many accessories.
Static units have a load capacity of up to 300 kg per shelf, making it a great choice for maximising storage in all industries, including catering & food services, hospitality, medical & hospital stores, electronics, factories, offices and retail display units.
Ideal for Catering : Hospitals : Factories : Retail Display : Offices : Archival Storage : Electronics : Pharmaceuticals
Height 1625, 1820 and 2130 mm
Shelf Depths (Back to Front)
305, 355, 460 and 610 mm
Width of Shelves / Length
610, 760, 915, 1070, 1220, 1370, 1520 and 1820 mm
Eclipse Chrome open wire shelving offers Below
- Superior strength - 360 kg shelf loading.
- Improved product visibility and air circulation.
- Less moisture and dust accumulation.
Quick and easy to assemble
- Fully Adjustable every 25 mm.
- Snap the plastic collar onto any groove on the post, and it locks into position.
- Slide the chosen shelf design or accessory over the post until it rests over the plastic collar.
- To complete the operation, tap the shelf or accessory corners down with a soft faced rubber mallet.
• Add extra shelves in seconds
• No need to remove shelves above
• Quick and easy to clean
• Save on time and effort
Standard shelves are required at the top and bottom of the unit. For use with Eclipse shelving only.
- Height 1625, 1820 and 2130 mm
- Shelf Depths (Back to Front)
- 305, 355, 460 and 610 mm
- Width of Shelves
- 610, 760, 915, 1070, 1220, 1370, 1520 and 1820 mm
Wide range of Accessories available in chrome wire finish.
Chromed Wired Trolley
Secure Chromed Wired Trolley